- What OTPs in your fandom(s) do you just not get?
- Are there any popular fandom OTPs you only BroTP?
- Any fandoms that don’t appeal to you?
- Have you ever unfollowed someone? Why?
- Do you have a NoTP in [insert fandom here]?
- Has fandom ever ruined a pairing for you?
- Is there anything you used to like, but now can’t stand?
- Unpopular opinion about [insert fandom here]?
- Have you received anon hate? What about?
- Any fandom you’re ashamed of being in?
ANSWER THEM ALL
Wait are we asking you or are you asking us?
I’m asking EVERYBODY. You can ask me too, I don’t mind.
Okay let’s do this thang.
- Sam/Quorra, because I have a hard time seeing them as anything but bros.
- See above.
- Nearly everything that isn’t extremely specific AtLA pairings, Tron, Steve/Tony, or Tony/JARVIS. I am very picky.
- Yes, but usually it’s so I can cycle through the list of people following me, and see lots of different blogs without overwhelming my dash. Sometimes I’ll do it if they’re posting a lot of content that I find disturbing (like gore, for example) and I can’t catch it with savior.
- I feel like that’s answered in question 1 and 2? I guess it could also be Kevin/Sam, though.
- Dean/Castiel (SPN), and Agron/Nasir (Spartacus). Too much negativity in the shipping and shipping wars.
- Sex on light cycles. If I were still taking prompts it would be on the no list mainly because it came up so often.
- I am made of unpopular opinions. I feel like the Supernatural fandom is way too aggressive sometimes, and the Spartacus fandom is way too nasty about threats to their OTPs. This is just based on what I’ve seen, I am sure it’s not true of everyone, and not necessarily the majority. Unfortunately it’s the impression I get.
- A few times for different reasons. Occasionally I get it from someone who doesn’t like a pairing I wrote and they want to complain without actually committing. My favorite was someone who anonymously told me they were unfollowing me.
- I don’t want to admit the Avatar pairing I’ve been desperately searching for. And there’s another fandom I’m just not going to talk about, so I guess that’s the answer.
- Going to have to say Alan/Sam. I see them as father and son so- it just gives me the creeps.
- ^ I don’t like Clu/Flynn either though, same reason.
- I’m pretty meh about the vast majority, but I actually tend to stay away, a lot of them are just so big I feel like I’m drowning.
- I’ve followed people on accident before. ;^^ oops sorry. Over time I change as a person too, so I might just become uninterested in what they’re posting.
- Tron/Alan, once again same reason as others.
- Portal fandom ruined Wheatley/Chell for me, and Wheatley himself as a character. Fans turned him into a total bastard, and left out his human qualities which were the whole point of his character. If I played the game again I might get back into it but- some of those fics left mental scaring. Portal fandom turned out to be surprisingly sadistic, otherwise they were really cool.
- Hetalia fandom is just nuts. I loved Hetalia for a long time, but they’ve chased me out I think.
- I love a lot of the things but I’m not an active part of a lot of the fandoms because the communities don’t do it for me. I find they can ruin those things I love, especially with the larger fandoms and all their drama, or even disturbing themes. Sometimes I feel they’re just- clicky- it feels like a bad high school chick flick and it can be overwhelming for someone who doesn’t do people well. Tron fandom might be the greatest exception, it’s just amazing.
- No, I have gotten some pesky anons who sounded like they were trying to sell me something though- I don’t really know. They were obnoxious.
- Not that I can think of. People tend to think I’m a freak anyway, but you can’t let that bother you.
Who’s next? Spill the beans!
1. Yeah, I just can’t get behind Alan/Sam, for the same reasons as Lizzy. I also REALLY will never understand Kevin/Sam, which seemed to be pretty popular right after Legacy just came out, especially on the Kinkmeme.
2. Sam/Quorra is pretty much strictly BrOTP for me. Same with Clu/Tron.
3. Both the Homestuck fandom and the Supernatural fandom. Because of all the shipping wars, which terrify me.
4. Yes, it was an RP blog. They eventually began to reblog a lot of things that didn’t really appeal to me, so I unfollowed. :C
5. My NoTP is Tesler and Paige, because I see there relationship as being more Father/Daughter.
6. Not to my knowledge, no.
8. I generally dislike fandoms where people are really vicious about shipping…so I don’t know if that’s an unpopular opinion, but whatever.
9. Not that I can remember, fortunately.
10. I’m kind of ashamed of the Pony fandom and the Homestuck fandom. I know that there are wonderful people in them, but there is so much fighting about pairings, and little things in general, that it has just seriously deterred my enjoyment of the subject material itself.
I’m bored, so here it goes
1. Pretty much any of the incest ship. Also Alan/Sam and Kevin/CLU to an extend. I’m not that well-versed in pairings because it’s the aspect that I don’t pay much attention to.
2. Best case scenario for me is everyone in the Tron franchise should just be bros. They are cooler that way (except for the very obvious ones like Alan/Lora because they are married).
3. I used to be in the Phineas and Ferb fandom (i know, i know) but the shipping wars there terrified me to no end. They also have some pretty nasty ships.
The Final Fantasy (and SquareEnix) fandom deserves a mention too. I like a lot of nice people in there, but whenever they started debating on what FF is the best or bashing people who like FF VII, XII or XIII they can get really hostile; I just want to palm myself and fly to Mars.
4. Yes, because sometimes they post a lot of things that I’m not/no longer interested in; I just want to clear up my dash because it crashes a lot when there’s a lot of content. Also once in a while I hit the follow button by mistake.
5. The incest pairings. In every fandom.
6. The Phineas and Ferb fandom. Sweet talking turtles where do I begin. The characters for the most part are kids but a portion of the fandom just take the pairing aspect too far. And the shipping wars and fights over the copious number of 2nd generation OCs. It was so bad that I come to dislike every single PnF OC. Ever.
7. I can’t think of anything really.
8. I’m not big on shipping in most of my fandoms. The number of my OTPs is fewer than 5.
Not really an unpopular opinion, but a lot of the characters/pairings I like happen to be minor/less popular. Feel the pain.
9. No. I did received non-anon hate though.
10. I’m not really ashamed of anything, but I tend to not talk about some fandom because they contrast so much with what people around me think I like. The PnF fandom, however, to an extend, because of the shipping wars. I can’t bring myself to watch it frequently or normally anymore for it reminds me of the fandom.
I don’t know… maybe my answers will be a bit different (or maybe not), because technically the Tron fandom is the first “international” fandom I ever joined. I mean I am/or was in some other fandoms in that I know people they aren’t from my country, but only a few mates. But this fandom is different, because most of the people aren’t from my country and this thing is so wonderful and strange, and still makes me excited! \o/
1. Incest things. (But I don’t take Alan/Tron and Clu/Flynn incest. *blush* Because they are not relatives.) And also don’t like so much when a relationship is a hate thing. And I don’t like femslash, too.
2. It is hard to chose, because I can tolerate nearly all of the ships. Really. I don’t mind if they are just buddys or they are lovers.
3. I think it will be shorter if I list the fandoms I like. :D Because it is obvious, that there exists a lot of fandoms I don’t even know. I am not interested in Supernatural and Doctor Who, despite I had many chance to like them, but I just can’t be a fan. But anyway, I don’t mind them appearing on my dash occassionally. And I can’t bear the horror movies. And at last, I don’t like yaoi. There are several anime and manga I like (and even about 2 or 3 yaoish :D), but I am very choosy in this area.
4. No. So far at least. :D Because I am a slow and careful follower, but if I begin to follow someone, I don’t think ever unfollow them, I don’t mind so much when someone changes his/her taste.
5. See above. The incest things.
6. No, as I can remember.
7. No, I don’t think so.
8. I don’t know it is unpopular or not, but I don’t like hatesex or rape things. (But I think I am not the only one, so is not an unpopular opinion.)
9. No, fortunately.
10. Maybe… Starsky and Hutch? :D Okay I am not ashamed of being in it (anyway it it strange, because I am/was one of the youngest member there. :D), I like/liked it so much, but once I learned that one of the actors was a wife-beater and frankly, after that it was hard to me. But I still love the show, just because I like cop-shows, cop-stories in general.
Guys, I know what TRON FANDOM would look like:
Normal: Flynn’s t-shirt, with sneakers, jeans, and Lora’s lab coat. Can’t forget the frisbee or the popcorn in the pocket.
God Tier: A Tron Lives/Tron Li_es shirt, with a skin tight undershirt with some kind of banding on it, jeans, an updated frisbee, and some sort of scar across the jaw/cheek area.
What do you guys think?
this, maybe? Gave him Alan’s glasses and Tron’s badger hair as well.
Sorry. I don’t have Paint :/
I want to make a TRON FANDOM for Fandomstuck, but I can’t draw, so here’s this:
You are the TRON FANDOM, and you are an OLD HAT at sticking around and waiting. Currently, you are AT WAR with the evil Disney Execs as you are trying to keep your latest installment from being cancelled. You might be friends with the MOTOR CITY FANDOM, as you’re working to keep both of your shows on the air.
You’re not really well known, and you don’t really have friends, but there have been instances where you’ve hijacked posts about STUFF THAT GLOWS.
People are starting to learn about you, and you’re curious as to who all is willing to talk to you.
vomit / don’t ship / ok / cute / adorable / sexy / perfect / beyond flawless / hot damn / screaming and crying / i will ship them in hell
you can send ask or reblog and then I will ask you, in both cases we have a productive Holiday.
I always miss these holiday funs. :P
I like many ships, so you can ask bravely. XD (The bravest ones are allowed to ask Uprising, too. ^^) Or reblog, if you want to be asked. ;)
O.K., and I always completely forget about the memes, too. :’D
A, B, C, D, L, Y
A - Your current OTP: Ehmm… I like many pairings in this fandom (mostly the slashy ones), but I think my biggest favourite is Alan/Tron (for a long while, maybe for a year, before that I liked the Alan/Flynn and Flynn/Tron the most, anyway I still love them). The reason is, that when I write a fanfic, I write this pairing the most easily, and I am fantasysing about it the most. :B (Anyway I ship postLegacy!Alan/Tron, when Alan is 60, hehe. It is strange to me, because I usually don’t like big age difference, but it is the only one exception.^^)
B - A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind: I didn’t like Alan/Sam at all, but Eniel made me to like it. :) And I ship Tron/Junior since That_runneth’s fic. :D I couldn’t ever imagine it. :D And here is Pinkypirate’s Sark/Tron, too. ^^
C - A pairing you have never liked and probably never will: I don’t know. But I hate incest, so I am absolutely sure, that I never ship Kevin/Sam. (Alan/Tron and Flynn/Clu is not incest for me. :P They are not relatives or something.) And I think I would never ship Yori/Dumont for example, ‘cause I don’t like the big age differences.
D - A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t: I think, I don’t have any. But I don’t like femmeslash. I am not proud of it, but it is the true. :$
L - Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for:
Geez, I actually am very lucky, because I think many of my requests came already true. :D <333 I am not joking. Skullvis made an amazing fanart of my “one sentence fic” XD, That_runneth wrote me an amazing 82’ Tron story in that everybody remains alive \o/, Eniel wrote me tons of fic *blush* (my current fav is the Alan/Roy^^, but I love all of hers), and I was DYING, when THIS FANTASTIC GIRL wrote a wonderful Sam/Alan’s Glasses (not a joke XD) crackfic and also a Flynn/Clu drabble! (And I am terrible :$, because I always do the nothing - like Flynn on that ultimate Tumblr-gif. :D)
But… I think, I ask for an Alan/Tron ;) or my secret dream: a Flynn/Clu1/Clu2 something… (something=some NC-17 fanart, for instance :D)
Y - A fandom you’re in but have no ships from
Hmmm… I think, it is the LOTR. I love that so much (I loved it before the movies, too), and I like the funny ships that came up, but I just don’t daydreaming about any ships.
I’d like to take a moment to mention how happy I am that the Tron fandom appears to be on an upcycle again <3 ::hugs all the newbies (and returning oldbies)::
AWKWARD TRON HUGS FOR ALL